The following criteria must be met in order for a student to participate in DCAC
- Participants must be enrolled at a current partner school site or be served by a qualified community-based organization at which a current service agreement (MOU) is on file.
- Participants also need to meet at least two of the criteria below to be eligible:
- Low family income
- First-generation status (i.e., they will be the first in their family to complete a four-year college degree)
- English-learner status
- From a group historically underrepresented in higher education
- Prospective participants must submit an application that is reviewed and approved by DCAC program staff.
- Participants must have a waiver of liability and release form on file.
- Program expectations, as outlined in a welcome to admitted students and their families, must be met.