DCAC is seeking recent college graduates with a passion for educational equity, social justice, and a genuine interest in increasing educational opportunities for underrepresented, first generation, and low-income high school students.
This two year fellowship as a DCAC College Adviser Fellow requires a full-time commitment at one of our partner school sites in Alameda, Contra Costa, Santa Clara, or Solano counties. College Adviser Fellows take part in a one-month College Advising Institute in August prior to school site placements and receive continuous training throughout their fellowship.
- Monthly Living Allowance: $2,800
- $4,000 Year-End Award upon successful completion of each 10-month term
- Health/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Extensive training as a part dynamic professional learning community
- Graduate School and Career Development support
- Must be a recent college graduate (BA/BS earned in 2020 or 2021)
- Must be available from August 1, 2021 through May 31, 2022 and August 1, 2022 through May 31, 2023
All sessions are at 5:30PM and last about 45 minutes
- February 4, 2021
- February 10, 2021
- February 16, 2021
- February 23, 2021
- March 1, 2021
While we have oficially closed the application window for 2020-21, we welcome applications throughout the year and we encourage to apply. We will keep applications on file for future opportunities throughout the Academic School Year.
Click on DCAC College Adviser Fellow Application to view the application.