DCAC is seeking recent college graduates with a passion and motivation for public service and a genuine interest in increasing educational opportunities for youth. The paid position as a DCAC College Adviser Fellow requires a full-time commitment for the 2017-2018 school year at one of our partner school sites in Alameda, Contra Costa, San Bernardino, Santa Clara, and Solano County. College Adviser Fellows take part in a one-month College Advising Institute in the summer prior to school site placements and receive continual training throughout the academic year.
- Monthly Living Allowance: $2,610
- $4,000 Year-End Award upon successful completion of a 10-month term
- Health/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Must be a recent college graduate (BA/BS earned in 2016 or 2017)
- Must be available from August 1, 2017 through May 31, 2018
- Ability to relocate to region of placement
We are accepting and reviewing applications on a rolling basis until all vacant placements are filled.
Click on DCAC College Adviser Fellow Application to apply.